Sunday, June 11, 2017

Years and Year passed now i m 14 year old and i was in class 10th i complete my high school and go Neem Ka Thana, Sikar for studies here i am doing my polytechnic diploma in Engineering (CS) now its complete on 2013.
at that time i was just thinking what should i do now so next year i complete my senior and take admission in graduation. its running on but my father want that i will be a government servant so he said can u do D.ed. (Diploma in special education) now i m doing it at Jaipur (Rajasthan) here its on its way and i m worried about my future  bcz in India there is rarely jobs for General category But i m trying my Best For The Results Lets See Whats happend to the next.
ohh i forget in 2009 i was in Delhi cz my brother lives there my love life starts from Delhi not a girlfriend but yes first female friend and in 2013 i do my first kiss and the year 2014 i found my love but at this present time we are not together i hope she will be happy and i want she will happy and year 2012 i was on the Vacations of South India I Visited Many places Like Rameshwaram, Kanyakumari, Tiruvantpuram, Puri, Odisa and many other places this trip will be memorable for me for life time cz this was my first trip
and now i wish i will go many of places i want see everywhere cz life doesn't give another chance so enjoy today.
Saurabh's Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment